OB-Gyne Specialists are also now rendering consultations virtually. They are the ones who are trained to address the health care needs of women during pregnancy, delivery, and even after childbirth.
They also specialized in the diagnosis and management of diseases that are related to the female reproductive tract. They could help us understand women’s health issues, such as menstruation, menopause, hormonal problems, family planning methods, and infertility.
When Should A Woman First See A Gynecologist?
- It is recommended that girls first see a gynecologist when they’re between the ages of 13 and 15.
- Consultation may also be initiated if observed with delayed puberty (no breast tissue changes before age 14) or delayed menarche (no menstrual cycles before age 16).
- If with a history of painful menstrual cycles or dysmenorrhea, especially if missing school or activities due to bothersome symptoms.
What Are The Common Symptoms That Warrant An OB Gyne Consultation
- Amenorrhea or missed period
- Unusual bleeding between periods
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Bleeding episode after menopause
- Pain or pressure in your pelvis that differs from menstrual cramps
- Itching, burning, swelling or soreness in the vaginal area
- Sores, lesions or lumps in the genital area
- Vaginal discharge with an unpleasant odor and color
- Changes in vaginal discharge
- Frequent and urgent need to urinate, or a burning sensation during urination
How can Eva Teleconsult help in the management of Hypertension during Pregnancy
Here at EVA Teleconsult, we have expert doctors like our Primary care physicians and our OB-GYN who can give the appropriate advice if you have hypertension while pregnant.
Furthermore, our doctors are always ready to address any questions or concerns you may have about hypertension during pregnancy or almost any other related condition. Here is how EVA works, EVA our patients are guaranteed to experience the following:
- Timely appointments – No more time wasted while waiting outside a doctor’s office. With us, appointments begin right when they’re supposed to, even if they’re made on the same day.
- Guaranteed 30-minute consultation times – No rushing or quickly dashing off prescriptions with no explanations. Our doctors take the time needed to give you information about your concerns and are open to answering all your questions.
- 5-star ratings for our doctors – Because our doctors know how to explain things in a way patients can understand, we frequently get positive feedback from them.
If you are pregnant and may have symptoms of high blood pressure, it is always best to seek medical advice from a healthcare professional. Get the treatment you or your loved ones need and book an online consultation today.
What To Expect During Your Gynecologist Consultation
- History of menstruation such as the onset, interval, cycle, duration, premenstrual symptoms would be asked.
- There could be questions like any unusual pain, itching, or discharge from your vagina or vulva
- Use of birth control pills or any family planning method can be part of the history taking.
- If sexually active, pertinent sexual history would also be obtained.
- Vaccination against cervical cancer and genital warts could also be part of the initial wellness check up.
How Soon Should You See An ObGyne When Pregnant
- One should seek an OB Gyne consultation or first prenatal visit within 8 weeks of the last menstrual period (LMP). You might have presumptive or probable signs of pregnancy, but one should still see an OB Gyne to confirm pregnancy and be guided on your pregnancy journey.
Can You Go To A Gynecologist Without A Referral
- Yes, one can directly book an appointment to an OB Gyne if the concern is of women’s health. But if initial consultation was done with a general practitioner or family medicine doctor, a referral would be helpful to facilitate the continuity of care.
How Do I Consult A Gynecologist Online
It’s just simple to book a consultation with the following steps:
Choose your preferred service, date, time, and doctor
Create your personal account at evateleconsult.com
Pay using any of the following methods: GCash, PayPal (Mastercard/Visa/American Express)
Consult with your EVA Doctor via Zoom meeting
Get your prescription and other documents thru email your condition.
How much is an OB-Gyne consultation?
Our OB Gyne onboard is competent, approachable and skillful. Consultation fee is P1680.00.
How can Eva Teleconsult address women’s health concerns?
We can provide a wellness check up, designed to prevent health problems specific to women. You can talk to us on your menstruation, pregnancy, family planning, fertility, and sexual issues. That’s because we can give you the utmost care through our
No more time wasted while waiting outside a doctor’s office. With us, appointments begin right when they’re supposed to, even if they’re made the same day.
Guaranteed 30-minute consultation times
No more rushing or quickly dashed off prescriptions with no explanations. Our doctors take the time needed to give you information about your concerns, and are open to answering all your questions.
5-star ratings for our doctors
Because our doctors know how to explain things in a way patients can understand, we frequently get positive feedback from them. We have competent and caring doctors on board.
If you feel that you have those women’s health concerns mentioned above, don’t hesitate to book an online consultation today so we can diagnose and help you manage your condition.